ERIE, Pa. — The Installation Quality (IQ) board of directors has recertified a total of 14 alarm and wholesale monitoring companies for the IQ Certification Program.
The companies include:
- Advanced Alarm of Buffalo, N.Y.
- Alarm 200 of Cardiff, Calif.
- Alarm Tech Central Service of Ronkonkoma, N.Y.
- Amalgamated Security Services Limited of Laventille, Trinidad
- Amherst Alarm of Amherst, N.Y.
- Blue Ridge Security Systems of Anderson, S.C.
- COPS Monitoring Services of Williamstown, N.J.
- Electronix Systems Central Station Alarms of Huntington Station, N.Y.
- Gates Security/Swag Corp. of Thousand Oaks, Calif.
- General Monitoring Services of Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Monitoring America Co-op of Tulsa, Okla.
- The Professional dba Integrated Security Group of Meriden, Conn.
- Securall Monitoring Corp. of Brick, N.J.
- Security Response Center of Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Additionally, ELI Controls of West Columbia, S.C., Allied Alarm Services of Falconer, N.Y., and Monitronics have attained IQ Certification for the first time.
“IQ Certification serves as a way for consumers to distinguish those companies that have implemented proactive steps to provide quality system installations and end-user education,” says Tim Creenan, chairman of the IQ Program. “The companies that have renewed or achieved certification are seeing the many benefits IQ Certification provides.”
For more information, click here.
Recommended for You: