WOODBURY, N.Y. — In response to the growing number of attendees, Tri-Ed/Northern Video Distribution has added more dates to its 2011 North American IP Video Technology Tour. The tour features a Level II training class, which educates dealers and integrators on the latest IP technologies and opportunities.
Led by Tri-Ed/Northern Video Network Solutions Manager Jeff Stout and Network Product Specialist Mike Leary, the courses cover the OSI model, IP naming structure, network design best practices and switch basics.
“This one day event goes a long way in educating our dealers on the constantly changing technologies in our industry,” says Tri-Ed/Northern Video Regional Director Steve Chilimidos. “These technology roadshows are testament to the need for continual education and training.”
Following are the additional 2011 Level II training dates:
- Aug 17 - Houston
- Aug 23 - Clearwater, Fla.
- Aug 23 - Riverside, Calif.
- Aug 25 - Miami
- Aug 25 - San Diego
- Aug 30 - Pennsauken, N.J.
- Sept 1 - Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept 8 - Dallas
- Sept 13 - Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Sept 15 - Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Sept 20 - Sacramento, Calif.
- Sept 22 - Union City, Calif.
- Sept 27 - Kansas City, Kan.
- Sept 27 - Edmonton, AB Tech Tour
- Sept 29 - Calgary, AB Tech Tour
- Oct 11 - Las Vegas
- Oct 13 - Portland, Ore.
- Oct 18 - Boston
- Oct 19 - Westchester, N.Y.
- Oct 20 - Milford, Conn.
- Oct 25 - Denver
- Oct 26 - Minneapolis
- Oct 27 - Seattle
- Nov 16 - Garden Grove, Calif.
- Nov 16 - San Antonio
For more information, click here.