ERIE, Pa. — The Installation Quality (IQ) Certification program announces its 2012 board of directors during the group’s annual membership meeting.
Each IQ board member will serve a two-year term (2012-‘13). Following are the newly elected directors:
- Chair: Timothy Creenan of Amherst Alarm
- Vice Chair: Dave Currie of Security Response Center
- Secretary: Amanda Baumgartner of Rapid Response Monitoring
- Treasurer: Peggy Anderson of the Delaware State Police
- Darryl Parker of CPI Security Systems
- Josh Timko of Safenet Security
Additionally, Anderson, as well as Joseph Benoit of the Greenwich Fire Department and Steve Heggeman of the Baltimore County Alarm Reduction Team will serve one-year terms as public safety directors.
The IQ Certification Board sets standards and guidelines for alarm dealers to demonstrate they are working to reduce false alarm dispatches.