MELVILLE, N.Y. — ADI announced the recipients of its 2012 Vendor Partner Awards during its recent 2013 Kickoff Meeting in Marco Island, Fla.
Distributing more than 95,000 products from more than 550 vendor partners, ADI recognizes key suppliers across North America with the awards program annually. Vendors are evaluated based on revenue, sales support, marketing initiatives, inventory results and feedback from the distributor’s sales leadership team.
This year, Exacq Technologies took home the top honor of Vendor of the Year in the United States, while Remee Wire and Cable received the same accolade in Canada. Listed below are the 2012 ADI Vendor Partner Award recipients:
- Vendor of the Year: Exacq Technologies (U.S.) and Remee Wire and Cable (Canada)
- New Product of the Year: Arecont Vision 180°/360° 20MP Camera
- Best Sales Support: Axis Communications (U.S.) and Rutherford Controls (Canada)
- Rookie Vendor of the Year: Lutron Electronics
The following companies received Best Supplier Delivery honors:
- Vivotek (first place)
- SR Components (second place)
- Labor Saving Devices (third place)
“Congratulations to all the ADI 2012 Vendor Partner Award winners,” ADI Americas President Michael Flink says. “Each of these partners has demonstrated quality and innovation, and their dedication brings incredible value to ADI and our dealer base. We appreciate the commitment and contributions these vendors have put forth to strengthen the industry, and we are honored to recognize their successes.”