ALEXANDRIA, Va. — ASIS Int’l has selected 10 ASIS Accolades winners has part of its awards competition that recognizes the industry’s most innovative new products, services and solutions.
Exhibitors of the upcoming 56th annual ASIS Int’l Seminar and Exhibits were invited to submit new technology, product or service solutions for evaluation and judging for the annual Accolades competition.
ASIS Accolade winners will be recognized at the event, held Oct. 12-15 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas.
A team of judges representing end users and experts in security technologies evaluated more than 70 entries before selecting the top 10 winners.
The 2010 ASIS Accolades winners are:
- Cisco Systems: Cisco IP Interoperability Collaboration System
- Cogent Systems: MiY-ID
- Cross Match Technologies: SEEK II with MOBS and Matching
- Dedicated Micros: Closed IPTV
- Firetide: Firetide IVS-100 MIMO
- FLIR Systems: ChromaNox Color IP Night Vision Cameras
- Infinova: Infinova V2216 Analog/Digital Coexistence VMS
- Laipac Technology: s-911 Bracelet Locator
- Next Level Security Systems: NLSS Gateway
- Sarnoff Corp.: VerifIR
Accolades winners and their products/solutions will be highlighted, along with other new products on the exhibits floor, during the seminar’s “What’s New on the Floor” session, to be held Oct. 12, 1:45 p.m.
In order to qualify for the program, the product or service must be available for sale between Oct. 1, 2009, and opening day of the seminar. The entry fee per submission is $500.