Featuring video wall processing and multi-view capabilities, users can view all connected sources on the same screen.
This is much like a video version of a photographic contact sheet, and can output in various video wall configurations.
With POE support and bidirectional RS232, Network HD-Pro is compatible with the WyreStorm Enado control interface for an effortless creation of scalable ‘one-manufacturer’ total HD distribution and control over IP solution.
Offering instant switching between source, Video Wall and Multi-View, resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and the higher video quality of the H.264 codec, Network HD-Pro applications extend to not only digital signage, but also hospitality, education, corporate and residential integrations of any size, allowing projects to grow simply and cost effectively as the needs of the client change.
Key features include:
- H.264 video compression
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 Resolution @ 60hz
- Instant Switching between Source, Video Wall & Multi-view
- Low network demands over LAN - 10-40 mbps bite rate adjustment depending on bandwidth traffic
- Extremely low latency (less than 100ms)
- Audio embedding & de-embedding
- Single or Multi Source Decoder (2x HDMI, VGA, Composite)
- 2-Way RS232 & POE supported
- WyreStorm Enado control compatible
- Flexible Modular infrastructure able to expand to meet the needs of the system
- Single Source Encoder (transmitter)
- Multi-Source Switching Encoder (4 sources transmitter)
- Decoder with Video Wall Processing (converts back to HDMI for Video Wall mode)
- Decoder with Multi-View Processing (displays all connected sources on one screen)
* NetworkHD shipping end of June 2014 so InfoComm14 will be official launch.
* NetworkHD-Pro Product will ship end Q4 2014 so InfoComm14 will be first announcement.
What if we have time to see one more thing?
AUD-DSP range of Audio matrix products with Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
Our first move into the audio manipulation/mixing market, the exciting AUD-DSP is an active digital audio processor and matrix switcher software/hardware solution that virtually mixes and processes connected line-level sources through an embedded interface before outputting the downmix to an amplifier or speakers.
Up to 10 line-level inputs, such as microphones, background music sources, turntables, musical equipment, audio devices, computers, satellite/cable TV feeds etc. can be mixed, balanced and delivered to specific zones within the site that may require different settings.
Featuring individual blocks of phoenix connectors for mono input/ouput or paired for stereo inputs/outputs with selectable phantom power, the AUD-DSP is available in 10x6 and 6x4 model variations, with both offering internal software included to process the audio, including managing feedback, gain, delay, compression etc.
Page 2 of 3 pages <
· Systems Integration