FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — The A/V integration business is demonstrating slow and steady growth as revealed in results of the Business Outlook survey, produced annually by SSI’s sister publication Commercial Integrator (CI) and the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA). However, there is a vital need for many integration firms to step up their A/V-IT sophistication in order to keep pace with demands of clients and expectations of manufacturers.
Each year NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson and CI Editor Tom LeBlanc conduct a strategic planning Web event to help integration industry professionals start the year off with exclusive, pertinent research and analysis to guide their companies toward profit.
On Jan. 20 join Wilson, LeBlanc and Ron Gaboury, CEO of CI’s 2015 Integrator of the Year, Yorktel, for the 6th Annual Integration Business Outlook Webcast (register here).
NSCA and CI will present a joint State of the Industry research project that not only captures the performance of the commercial integration industry and its vertical markets, but also analyzes the real-world challenges and opportunities integrators face in 2016.
Topics include but aren’t limited to:
• Combatting commoditization of the industry
• The reality that some manufacturers are less confident about A/V firms’ ability to evangelist and support their solutions for clients’ IT directors
• Rating activity in various verticals
• Rethinking the struggle for more managed services revenue
• Hard truths about the industry’s self-defeating labor rates and margin issues
• New approaches to overcoming the industry’s recruiting challenges
• Market-defining data
• Gaboury of Yorktel will keep Wilson and LeBlanc in line as they discuss how firms ought to alter their approaches entering a critical year.
The commercial integration industry is evolving, but is your firm keeping pace? Consuming the information and analysis in this CI/NSCA Web event is the first step integrators should take to transition their businesses in 2016.
View a recording of this webcast here.