LOS ANGELES — Honeywell will host its CONNECT 2013 conference for its authorized security dealers at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA LIVE on Nov. 7-10.
The three-day event is the first-ever gathering of all three Honeywell dealer organizations — First Alert Professional (FAP), Commercial Security Systems (CSS) and Honeywell Integrated Security (HIS) — in the same venue. The conference will feature 40 educational sessions, presented by Honeywell technology experts, dealers and enterprise-level integrators.
Machine-to-machine cloud technologies expert Etherios will present a session discussing how security dealers can adapt to the “Internet of Things” and better support customers in an era with billions of connected devices generating data on a daily basis. Other topics include:
- Creating integrated buildings that link physical security together with IT security and energy management
- An update on the connected home and connected small business markets
- The business impact of server virtualization
- How to migrate from 2G to 4G alarm communications
- A sneak peek at next year’s updated Honeywell Pro-Watch security management platform
- Building successful vertical markets sales teams; and
- Strategic business planning and acquisition strategies
“Arming our authorized dealers and integrators with the knowledge to better position themselves for the future of the security industry is a very serious undertaking,” says Marek Robinson, president of Authorized Dealer Groups, Honeywell Security Products Americas. “What better way to do that than by engaging industry experts and hearing from industry peers? Attendees leave the conference feeling better prepared to face challenges and differentiate their businesses. They’re truly investing in their futures by taking part in CONNECT 2013.”
Registration for the CONNECT 2013 Conference closes on Oct.14. For more information, visit www.connect.honeywell.com