D-Tools, the Concord, Calif.-based software company has introduced System Integrator 2015, the latest version of its popular software suite for electronics business management.
D-Tools says the latest version of its software is available to existing customers, and it points out that dealers that take part in its Software Assurance Program will get the upgrade to the 2015 version for free. The company will show the new software this September at the CEDIA Expo in Denver, and it says the product will start shipping during the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2014.
Highlighting some of the improvements made to the software, which is designed to aid commercial and residential electronics companies to become more efficient and more profitable, D-Tools says the program now includes cloud infrastructure that makes it easier to perform key functions such as estimates, design and project management.
“This next iteration of the D-Tools System Integrator platform adds critical mobile workflow and installation management capabilities and for the first time, introduces an inventory management component facilitated through the platform’s QuickBooks integration,” states Adam Stone, president and founder of D-Tools. “We work closely with our customers to consistently refine the D-Tools offering and are excited to be able to add these new features, functionality, and productivity enhancements that will help all our customers succeed in taking their business to the next level.”
Other improvements made to the program include the integration of third-party software products such as QuickBooks and these functions:
- Track status of install tasks from any smart device
- Assign mobile resources
- Adaptive formatting to work on any device
- Notifications for new, revised and completed tasks
- The software offers the ability to take photos
- Sync information back into software
- Track inventory in QuickBooks
- Track order status in QuickBooks
- Review and rate products
- Add alternates to catalog products
- Improved search and products and labor explorer tool
- Improved history tracking and projector editing
- Shape tree improvements
- Additional settings to paste shapes and blocks as new, clone or alternate
- Support for AutoCAD 2015