IRVING, Texas — The Electronic Security Association (ESA) has extended its deadline to submit SECURE+ Award entries until Jan. 18.
In its inaugural year, the awards program is part ESA’s SECURE+ Initiative to help dealers market security and home control services. Categories include:
- Life Safety Award for the most innovative use of interactive services in a life safety situation.
- Peace of Mind Award for interactive services that connect family members.
- Protect and Connect Award for the best use of interactive services in an intrusion scenario.
- Sustainable Lifestyle Award for installations that reduce energy consumption and costs in a residential home.
- I Love My Pet Award for interactive services protecting family pets.
By extending the submissions deadline, ESA has offered SECURE+ members more time to submit customer testimonials that tout the value of their interactive security systems.
“At ESA, life safety is at the heart of all we do. The SECURE+ Awards demonstrate, through the voice of the customer, the significant expertise ESA and SECURE+ member companies have in delivering systems that save lives and also make people’s lives easier and more convenient,” ESA Executive Director & CEO Merlin Guilbeau says. “This is an opportunity for SECURE+ companies to showcase the terrific job they are doing for customers needing security and who also want to use technology to connect and control every aspect of their busy lives.”
Winners will be announced at the ESA Leadership Summit on Feb. 21, 2013 in Orlando, Fla. SECURITY SALES & INTEGRATION serves as a media sponsor for the event.
For more information about the SECURE+ Initiative, click here or call (972) 807-6801.