IRVING, Texas — The Electronic Security Association (ESA) awarded five companies with 2012 Best Practice Awards for their outstanding business processes in the electronic security industry.
The event took place at the Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas on Jan. 10 at the Electronic Security Integrators (ESI) Forum Roundtable Session. The winners include:
- Mijac Alarm of Rancho Cucamongo, Calif., for financial, legal and human capital management
- Inner Security Systems of Oswego, Ill., for new technology implementation
- Pinnacle Security of Orem, Utah, for production management (design/installation)
- Pro-Tech Systems of Waterbury, Vt., for profit-generating strategies
- ASG Security of Beltsville, Md., for sales and marketing management
Through innovative solutions, each winner saw an increase in efficiencies, profits and competitive-edge. A panel of anonymous industry experts selected the winners who received an award and a $500 cash prize.
ESA will feature the winners in its publications, as well as on the ESI Forum Web site.