ERIE, Pa. — The Installation Quality (IQ) Certification program announces its 2012 board of directors during the group’s annual membership meeting.
Each IQ board member will serve a two-year term (2012-‘13). Following are the newly elected directors:
- Chair: Timothy Creenan of Amherst Alarm
- Vice Chair: Dave Currie of Security Response Center
- Secretary: Amanda Baumgartner of Rapid Response Monitoring
- Treasurer: Peggy Anderson of the Delaware State Police
- Darryl Parker of CPI Security Systems
- Josh Timko of Safenet Security
Additionally, Anderson, as well as Joseph Benoit of the Greenwich Fire Department and Steve Heggeman of the Baltimore County Alarm Reduction Team will serve one-year terms as public safety directors.
The IQ Certification Board sets standards and guidelines for alarm dealers to demonstrate they are working to reduce false alarm dispatches.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.