ERIE, Pa. — With a goal to raise awareness among central stations and installing security contractors, the Installation Quality (IQ) Certification Program will launch a series of short videos explaining the program.
Featured on YouTube, IQ Chair Tim Creenan, who is also president of Amherst, N.Y.-based Amherst Alarm, will discuss the program and its benefits during the two-minute video. Every two weeks, IQ will produce a new feature. The videos will cover basic topics, including:
- What is IQ?
- Why should I be an IQ installing company?
- Why should I be an IQ monitoring company?
- How to become an IQ installing company
- How to become an IQ monitoring company
- The five components of an IQ company - company training, product selection, installation process, monitoring process, training process
- Am I making money with IQ?
“Unfortunately, there are still many companies in the industry who are not aware of IQ and the benefits the program brings not only to the industry but also to every company. Using short videos will help us get our message across,” says Creenan.
IQ plans to market the videos through an E-mail campaign, which provides a link to the videos.
To view the first video, click here.