LAS VEGAS — To help installing systems integrators improve their digital marketing strategies, the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) will host a two-day boot camp, held June 11-12, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
NSCA has tapped Scott Klososky, who served as the keynote speaker of the 2012 NSCA Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), to lead the instruction. During the boot camp, attendees will learn about the resources available in the social media world, as well as the dynamics, processes and trends available today.
Other key areas of the curriculum include:
- Why social technologies are exploding
- The role social media plays in today’s organizations
- 15 unique social dynamics Web 2.0 has delivered
- How leaders can apply social dynamics to their organization’s strategy
- Processes of social media implementation
- Future path of social technologies
After the education session, attendees should leave with “more knowledge to drive a noticeable, measurable impact on their organization’s bottom line and online marketing strategies over the next few years,” Klososky says.
Klososky is the founder and chairman of the board of Alkami Technology, a provider of online banking software solutions to financial institutions. Also a former CEO of three successful startup companies, Klososky specializes in examining how technology is changing the world.
For more information about the boot camp or to register, click here.