ST. LOUIS— Potter Electric Signal Co. will host a series of two-day, hands-on training courses to educate integrators in the installation and programming of the PFC-6000 series addressable fire alarm systems.
Additionally, attendees will learn how to program and use the PFC-6000 series’ built-in network features, as well as how to receive text messages from fire alarm panels and use the built-in UL listed IP communicator. Participants can also obtain factory certification and continuing education units (CEUs) for completing the training.
Following is the 2012 course schedule:
- Sept. 19-20: San Leandro, Calif.
- Sept. 25-26: San Dimas, Calif.
- Oct. 10-11: Phoenix
- Oct. 17-18: Woburn, Mass.
- Oct. 24-25: Washington, D.C.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1: Kansas City, Kan.
- Nov. 14-15: South Plainfield, N.J.
- Nov. 28-29: Bridgeport, Conn.
- Dec. 12-13: Rochester, N.Y.
Potter Electric will also schedule free Webinars throughout each month with dates added as needed. Webinar courses include “Panel Hardware Training,” which covers all the parts that make up the PFC-6000 system. The “Panel Software Training” reviews the software used to program all PFC-6000 panels. Attendees will earn CEUs for participating in the two-hour Webinar.
For more information, click here.