If you are a security systems integrator or technology manufacturer who wants to reach the K-12 and college campus market, there is no better place for your brand to have an impact than the Campus Safety Conference hosted by Campus Safety Magazine.
Held July 31 and Aug. 1 in partnership with the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles, this event will host today’s top decision makers responsible for the protection of our nation’s educational facilities.
Campus Safety Conference attendees will include representatives from university and K-12 school police agencies and public safety departments as well as emergency managers, security technology professionals, administrators and other campus stakeholders tasked with selecting security and law enforcement solutions for their institutions.
Topics covered during the event include emergency management and mass notification; site assessments; lockdown strategies and active shooter response; Clery and Title IX Compliance; and much, much more.
When your company becomes a Campus Safety Conference sponsor, you will receive:
- Pre-show marketing: More than 100,000 impressions of marketing will be sent via email/direct mail/print ads and co-marketing with associations and other trade magazines
- A table-top display, including one (1) 6’ x 30” elegantly draped table with two (2) chairs, one (1) wastebasket, and one (1) 8 ½” x 11” identification sign showing your company logo
- Face-to-face time with Campus Safety Conference attendees within the exhibit area and during networking events
- Two full exhibitor passes allowing access to keynote, seminars, special events, networking receptions, and complimentary continental breakfast and lunch
- Company name and link on event website
- Company listing in the Official Conference Guide
- A special 10% discount to advertise in the June/July show issue of Campus Safety Magazine, with circulation of over 20,000 readers plus additional distribution at the event
- An attendee post-show roster, including names, organizations, cities and states
For additional information on the conference, visit CampusSafetyConference.com or download the prospectus here. To become a Campus Safety Conference sponsor, contact your Campus Safety sales manager today:
West Sponsorship Contact
Advertising Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales
East Sponsorship Contact