6 Hot Video Analytics Tips
1. Video content analysis is not a magic wand you can wave around to solve problems.
2. There are practical limitations to capturing facial content for analysis, lighting being a key ingredient.
3. New strides in 2D to 3D video content analysis by Animetrics promises improved confidence in facial analytics along with having wide comparative databases to work with.
4. Continued improvement in sharing video content analysis across the enterprise by 3VR makes this technology cost-effective for mainstream applications.
5. New, more flexible 720p IP camera products that address more targeted image capture, like the Axis p12 Series, allows analytic software to process more efficiently.
6. The cloud will be the growth hormone that allows facial recognition analytics to rapidly expand in 2013.
Page 2 of 2 pages <
· Systems Integration