ST. CHARLES, Ill. — System Sensor has announced the remaining dates and locations for its 2011 seminar series, Codes & CEUs. The one-day course provides the latest NFPA code reviews, design information, application suggestions and tools for fire and notification system designs.
Qualified participants can attend the session at no cost and CEU credits can be earned upon completing the course. System Sensor encourages fire protection professionals, including engineers, fire system designers and technicians to attend the training.
Following is the remaining 2011 course schedule:
- June 29 — Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, N.J
- July 28 — Renaissance Denver Hotel in Denver
- Aug. 17 — Courtyard by Marriott: Vanderbilt/West End in Nashville, Tenn.
- Sept. 7 — Marriott Charlotte Executive Park in Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept. 14 — Chicago Marriott Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill.
- Sept. 20 — Marriott Kansas City Overland Park in Kansas City, Kan.
- Oct. 5 — Marriott Mobile in Mobile, Ala.
- Oct. 19 — Marriott Columbus Airport in Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 8 — Long Beach Marriott Hotel in Long Beach, Calif.
- Nov. 10 — ADI branch in San Diego
- Nov. 30 — ADI branch in Las Vegas
- Dec. 15 — Courtyard Boston Downtown/Tremont in Boston
To register for a seminar or for more information, click here.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.