Keeping in line with Security Sales’ 20th anniversary theme, here are 20 changes industry analysts expect the security industry to walk through.
1. Residential Users Desire Automation
2. Commercial Clients Look To Cut Costs
3. Dealers Must Find Niche Or Sell
4. Distributors Alter Direction
5. Manufacturers Must Cater To Buyers
6. Monitoring Fights Old Problems, Competition
7. Mass-Marketers to Grow 25 Percent By 2001
8. Do Companies Still Have Opportunities?
9. Do Telcos Need To Acquire To Succeed?
10. Utilities, Telcos Encounter Like Issues
11. Dealer Partnerships May Help Rural Utilities
12. New Customers Drive Manufacturers
13. Training Keeps Clients Coming Back
14. Low Cost Empowers Monitoring Companies
15. Dealers Remain For Five Years, Then Retire
16. Dealers Diversify To Survive
17. Monitoring Grows From $4.3B To $6.6B
18. Acquisitions Increase In 2001
19. Telcos, Utilities Reap 30-Percent Share
20. Utilities, Telcos Bundle Services