BEDFORD, Mass. — VideoIQ, a provider of video analytics solutions, has expanded its distribution channels with the addition of five new manufacturer representatives, including Multi-Tech, Pacer Sales, Rupper Associates, Seevid and SVC Marketing.
These new partnerships further extend VideoIQ’s sales network and customer support system of its line of video surveillance solutions, including the iCVR-HD cameras, iCVR dome cameras, iCVR encoders, and iCST line of streaming cameras and encoders.
The company’s new manufacturer representative partners are:
- Multi-Tech Systems Inc., covering North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota
- Pacer Sales, covering Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri
- Rupper Associates Inc., covering New Jersey, New York and Eastern Pennsylvania
- Seevid Inc., covering California, Nevada and Arizona
- SVC Marketing, covering Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania
“VideoIQ recognizes the need to service and support the electronic surveillance marketplace with seasoned sales executives who are capable of adding value to the sales process,” says Holly Tsourides, vice president global sales of VideoIQ. “Each of these firms represent the most capable and well networked organizations in their individual geographies.”