LAS VEGAS — The Women’s Security Council honored seven of the security industry’s top female professionals Wednesday during the 2014 WSC Women of the Year awards ceremony.
Each year WSC honors the top female professionals in the security industry in a variety of categories.
The 2014 Women of the Year awardees include:
- Kelly Bond, SVP of sales and marketing, Alarm Capital Alliance
- Silvia Fraser, manager, corporate security, City of Toronto
- Jean Gordon Kocienda, global threat analyst, Cisco Systems
- Christine Lanning, president, Integrated Security Technologies
- Lindsay Martin-Nez, VP of sales, BadgePass
- Rose M. Miller, director of protective services, MedStar Washington Hospital
- Nancy Royalty, operations manager, Sonitrol of Evansville
WSC ranked each of the winners based on industry and work experience, volunteer roles within the industry and their specific communities, and industry reputation.
“The experience and drive of this year’s award winners are impressive,” Rhianna Daniels, director, WSC, and managing director, CompassPR said. “We are proud to celebrate these individuals for their accomplishments as leaders in business, technology visionaries and women who make a difference in our communities.”
For more information on membership or sponsorships, visit wscouncil.com.