Carmel, Ind.-based Schlage, an Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies company, releases the GT-400 HandPunch biometric terminals for collecting time and attendance information for small and enterprise businesses.
The terminals use the size and shape of each employee's hand for verification. With a large LCD screen and programmable soft keys, the GT-400 provides a conduit for employee communication right at the terminal.
Using Farmington Hills, Mich.-based InfoTronics' attendance enterprise system, the product improves employee time tracking, scheduling and reporting for small businesses with 10 employees and enterprise companies, according to the company. It also interfaces with payroll and human resources software packages.
- Operating: 32˚F to 113˚F (0˚C to 45˚C)_Relative Humidity: 5% to 85% NC
- Non-operating (storage):_ 14˚F to 140˚F (-10˚C to 60˚C)
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 RJ-45 type connector
Data Management Keys
- 8 programmable soft keys, user definable, supports:
- Employee Information Fields
- KeyRestriction by Employee
- Decision Menus & Punch Review
- Integrate the Schlage Time and Attendance terminal application with our host
- Port or develop your own application on the terminal and integrate with your host