SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Born into alarm installation, service and central station businesses; family owned Connecticut Protective Systems and Fire•Lite Alarms
- While growing up, he learned everything from intallation to manufacturing
- In 1968, family divested its large security business, retained ownership of smaller fire alarm business
- Upon graduation from college in 1970, he took up full-time role at Fire•Lite
- Built business from 20 employees and $1 million into industry powerhouse
Why He’s on the List
- Provider of innovative, affordable, high-quality products to the life safety industry for more than 30 years
- Starting with Fire•Lite and then acquiring NOTIFIER, grew operation into broad-based, global organization
- In 1979, innovated analog/intelligent fire detection systems with introduction of AM-2020 system
- NOTIFIER is the global leader in sales of intelligent fire systems
Comments & Reaction: “I am highly honored to be recognized. This wonderful recognition is only possible due to all of the dedicated people with whom I have been fortunate to work with during my 33-year career.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Recommended For You
Cloud security can present a paradox: companies love the flexibility and versatility of cloud security management, but are unsure if the cloud itself is secure enough to house their vitally important systems.
From processing power to lens selection to proper positioning, here are 13 tips to help shed light on proper installation of cameras in low-light conditions.