IQ Certification Program Elects 2011 Board of Directors
Each IQ board member will serve a two-year term. Following are the newly elected directors:
- Chairman: Timothy Creenan of Amherst Alarm (2011-2012)
- Vice Chairman: Dave Currie of Security Response Center (2011-12)
- Secretary: Jacqueline Currier of Rapid Response Monitoring (2011-12)
- Treasurer: Deborah Sokol of Monitor Controls (2010-2011)
- Laurie Mitchell of Siemens Industry Inc. (2011-12)
- Michael Allen of Southern Utah Alarm (2010-2011)
Mitchell, who competed in a three-way tie between Currie and Gail Schreiner of AlarmWatch for two open board positions, is the newest IQ board member. A 25-year industry veteran, Mitchell serves as Siemens’ director of customer monitoring stations and customer support center.
The other elected members have previously held positions on the board.
The IQ Certification Board sets standards and guidelines for alarm dealers to demonstrate they are working to reduce false alarm dispatches.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!