6 Security Industry Greats Inducted Into SSI Hall of Fame
Learn more about the six industry veterans who were inducted into Security Sales & Integration’s Hall of Fame.
LAS VEGAS – Security Sales & Integration honored six industry veterans Tuesday for their contributions to the electronic security industry during the 11th Annual SSI Hall of Fame ceremony, which was held during the 19th Annual SAMMY Awards.
Founded in 2004, SSI‘s Hall of Fame pays tribute to notable individuals who have had an extraordinary impact on the industry. Nominated by past inductees and other luminaries, this year’s six honorees join 67 others in the industry’s pantheon.
The 2014 Hall of Fame Class includes:
- Tony Byerly, executive vice president of global electronic security for Diebold
- Pat Egan, CEO of Select Security and Security Partners
- Martin Gren, co-founder of Axis Communications
- Jim Henry, executive vice president for Kratos Public Safety and Security Solutions
- Gordon Hope, director of marketing for AlarmNet (Honeywell)
- Peder Kolind, who introduced the mass-marketing model to the electronic security industry while working at Brink’s Security
For more information on this year’s new Hall members, see SSI‘s March issue for in-depth profiles.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!