ASIS Selects 2013 Accolades Technology Winners
CHICAGO — ASIS Int’l announced the 2013 ASIS Accolades winners as part of its awards program that recognizes the industry’s most innovative new products, services and solutions.
Award recipients received recognition during the 59th annual ASIS Int’l Seminar and Exhibits held Sept. 24-27 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
A panel of judges comprised of experts in physical and information security, as well as end users, evaluated all entries and selected 10 winners.
The 2013 ASIS Accolades winners are:
- Axis Communications: AXIS P12 Network Camera Series
- DAQ Electronics: EntroWatch access control system
- FST21: Digital Doorman access control solution
- HID Global: iCLASS SE platform
- Medeco Security Locks: M100 iClassAperio eCylinder
- Samsung Techwin America: Network Spider Cam
- Sargent Manufacturing Co. and Corbin Russwin: IN120 WiFi Lock
- Securitron Magnalock Corp.: R100 Surface Mounted Wireless Reader
- SRI International Sarnoff: IOM PassThru Drive-up Biometric System
- Thermal Imaging Radar: Thermal Radar LWIR Camera
“This year’s entries again display the unique innovation, creativity, and functionality of the products and services on the market today,” says Accolades Co-Chair Ron Lander, CPP.
To view the complete list of entries, click here.
Recommended for You:
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!