HID Global Releases Online Tools to Enhance Customer Service
IRVINE, Calif. — HID Global has launched a technical support portal, customer service tools and online worldwide sales locator, along with key enhancements to its customer service and North American sales support teams.
A variety of support functions are available through the new online resources, which offer the ability to:
- Locate technical support representatives or customer service for HID Global products and solutions in one centralized location
- Enter a technical support help ticket online and use the self-service portal to track tickets
- Access technical documentation and HID Global’s knowledge center
- Find local sales representation by region and HID product or solution
- Use the worldwide sales locator and technical support portal in nine languages
“Consistently improving our customer experience is a key component of Genuine HID,” says Holly Sacks, senior vice president of marketing and corporate strategy, HID Global. “The new online tools and ongoing enhancements to HID Global’s support model are just a few examples of the numerous initiatives we are investing in to proactively ensure that our global service excellence keeps pace with rapidly evolving market requirements.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Recommended For You
Cloud security can present a paradox: companies love the flexibility and versatility of cloud security management, but are unsure if the cloud itself is secure enough to house their vitally important systems.
From processing power to lens selection to proper positioning, here are 13 tips to help shed light on proper installation of cameras in low-light conditions.