Industry’s Best Solutions Earn Maximum Impact Awards at ESX
Honeywell earned accolades in four categories, including the top honor for Best Overall Product for its LYNX 7000 self-contained security and automation system.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Honeywell was the big winner at the Electronic Security Expo‘s annual Maximum Impact Awards, earning Best Overall Winner for its LYNX 7000 self-contained security and automation system.
The ESX Maximum Impact Awards recognize excellence in both new and recently introduced products and services based on the ability to positively impact the business of integration and monitoring companies.
The LYNX 7000 allows integrators to expand offerings based on homeowner needs. Users can view up to four cameras on the touchscreen device, which works with works with Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services. This allows homeowners to control the system remotely via mobile devices.
Additionally, Honeywell received recognition in other categories, including Best Access Control Systems and Best Home Automation Systems. The LYNX 7000 also won in the Best Wireless Alarm Systems category.
Following is the complete list of the winners:
- Best Overall Product: Honeywell, LYNX 7000
- Access Control System: Honeywell, NetAXS-123 5.0 EVL
- Gate/Door Operator: Linear, GD00Z Garage Door Controller
- Dealer Company Software: ConnectWise
- Installation Tools/Testers: iControl Networks, System Installation Wizard
- Mobile Applications: iControl Networks, Home View 3D
- Alarm Signal Transmission Equipment: Digital Monitoring Products, CellCom SLZ
- Annunciators, Bells, Sirens, Strobes: Videofied, Videofied Wi-Fi Panel
- Fire Detection System: Xtralis, VESDA Laser Quantum (VLQ)
- Fire/Smoke/Gas Detectors: Xtralis, VESDA-E Series Aspirating Smoke Detectors
- Wireless Alarm Systems: Honeywell, LYNX 7000
- Intrusion Alarm Control Panels: Bosch Security Systems, Inc., B Series Control Panel with IP Video Integration
- Intrusion Sensors/Detectors: Xtralis, ADPRO ProE
- Automation/Networking and Audio/Video: Bold Technologies, OpenVoice Version 2
- Home Automation Systems: Honeywell, VISTA Automation Module (VAM)
- Central Station Software: Bold Technologies, PBXEnterprise
- Alarm Monitoring: DICE Corporation, Matrix iPBX
- Dealer Marketing Services: eDist Security, eDist Partner Program
- GPS/Mobile Tracking: American Two-Way, TotalTrack
- PERS/Telehealth Monitoring: LogicMark, CaretakerSentry
- Security as a Service (SaaS): I-View Now, I-View Cloud VSaaS
- Digital Recording Systems: Hikvision, DS-7716NI-SP/16 Plug n’ Play NVR
- Video Analytics: I-View Now, I-View Cloud Analytic
- Video Surveillance System: Smartvue, Smartvue S9M
ADS Security CEO John Cerasuolo delivered the awards to the winners.
For more information, visit, esxweb.com.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!