System Sensor Adds More Dates to Fire/Life-Safety Seminar Series
ST. CHARLES, Ill. — System Sensor has announced the remaining dates and locations for its 2011 seminar series, Codes & CEUs. The one-day course provides the latest NFPA code reviews, design information, application suggestions and tools for fire and notification system designs.
Qualified participants can attend the session at no cost and CEU credits can be earned upon completing the course. System Sensor encourages fire protection professionals, including engineers, fire system designers and technicians to attend the training.
Following is the remaining 2011 course schedule:
- June 29 — Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, N.J
- July 28 — Renaissance Denver Hotel in Denver
- Aug. 17 — Courtyard by Marriott: Vanderbilt/West End in Nashville, Tenn.
- Sept. 7 — Marriott Charlotte Executive Park in Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept. 14 — Chicago Marriott Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill.
- Sept. 20 — Marriott Kansas City Overland Park in Kansas City, Kan.
- Oct. 5 — Marriott Mobile in Mobile, Ala.
- Oct. 19 — Marriott Columbus Airport in Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 8 — Long Beach Marriott Hotel in Long Beach, Calif.
- Nov. 10 — ADI branch in San Diego
- Nov. 30 — ADI branch in Las Vegas
- Dec. 15 — Courtyard Boston Downtown/Tremont in Boston
To register for a seminar or for more information, click here.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Recommended For You
Cloud security can present a paradox: companies love the flexibility and versatility of cloud security management, but are unsure if the cloud itself is secure enough to house their vitally important systems.
From processing power to lens selection to proper positioning, here are 13 tips to help shed light on proper installation of cameras in low-light conditions.