WSC Doles Out Annual Awards
LAS VEGAS — The Women’s Security Council (WSC) hosted its second annual Women of the Year Awards. The program recognizes top female professionals and their contributions to the security industry. More than 100 people attended the program, which was hosted at Pinot Brassiere. The awardees include:
- Mary Jo Cornell, president and CEO, Linstar
- Pamela Petrow, president and CEO, Vector Security
- Donna Kobzaruk, vice president of global security and investigations, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Bodil Sonesson, vice president of global sales, Axis Communications
- Karen Evans, President and CEO, Sielox
- Martha Entwistle, trade publication editor
- Volunteer of the Year: Renae Leary, Senior Director of Global Accounts, Tyco
“Each of this year’s award recipients are paving the way for increased roles of responsibility and opportunity for women in the security industry,” WSC Founding Committee Member Rhianna Daniels says. “They are a reminder to us of the tremendous impact that women leaders have. Many of them have assisted in mentoring women in the industry and take this as a critical responsibility in the ongoing success of female security professionals.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!