SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Developed strong background in real estate and managing home building companies
- Co-founded The Alert Centre with Larry Welch
- The operation was industry’s first dealer program provider
- The Alert Centre was acquired by ADT in mid-1990s
Why He’s on The List
- Key figure in Alert Centre’s establishment of industry’s first national independent dealer network
- Provided capital to industry by monetizing monitoring contracts
- Provided accurate, consistent market value for recurring revenue generated by industry
- Increased overall level of technology, professionalism in remote monitoring business
Comments & Reaction:
“It is a validation of the concept created by Larry Welch and the business co-founded by the two of us. I believe the concept will continue on with further penetration of the residential market.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!