ASSA ABLOY to Exhibit at GlassBuild America 2023
ASSA ABLOY is returning to the GlassBuild America trade event to showcase a number of products that integrate with modern glazing and fenestration industry solutions.
NEW HAVEN, Conn.—ASSA ABLOY, a global manufacturer of access solutions, has announced that it is returning to the GlassBuild America 2023 to demonstrate to the design community how its products complement the glazing and fenestration industry.
ASSA ABLOY states that it will showcase its comprehensive catalog of lock and hardware solutions, highlighting how access control technology can seamlessly and sustainably integrate with glass in a built environments. Attendees can visit the ASSA ABLOY booth #1003 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from Oct. 31 to Nov. 2.
“Glass is a unique and beautiful material, and when used correctly, it has the potential to completely elevate a space. Glass is flexible in the sense that it’s aesthetically pleasing while also being sustainable and functional. It’s a material that truly deserves more recognition,” says Tyler Baker, director of business development, glass and aluminum, ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas.
“ASSA ABLOY possesses the advanced security and hardware technology that brings glass to the next level, ensuring the material not only blends with the space but adds to it as well.”
ASSA ABLOY Showcases a Range of Solutions at GlassBuild America 2023
During the trade event, the global access control and security company states that it will feature a number of products that include:
- Center Lock for SARGENT In Series: At GlassBuild 2023 ASSA ABLOY will show its Center Lock Housing for SARGENT IN Series Wireless Locks, which it says offers the flexibility of IN100 Aperio real-time wireless or IN120 Intelligent WiFi access control for glass openings.
- Center Lock Keeper with ES100 Wireless Electric Strike: The Center Lock Keeper with HES ES100 Aperio Wireless Electric Strike offers another easy option for equipping glass openings with electronic access control.
- HES 9100/9200 Surface Mount Electric Strike for use with Tubular Exit Devices: At GlassBuild America 2023 attendees can see The 9100/9200 electric strike, which offers a new industry solution for glass openings with tubular, vertical rod exit devices. The low-profile design ensures a sleek look with no architectural intrusion.
- ThermaGuard Entrance System: ASSA ABLOY boasts this solution improves the sustainability of a facility and the efficiency of its heating and air conditioning units with the ThermaGuard glass entrance system. This comprehensive system provides improved thermal performance for various applications, including conference centers, university buildings, and retail.
- SGS Sliding System: This solution, which will be highlighted at GlassBuild America 2023 is designed to enhance the layout of interior spaces with the SGS sliding system. Sliding effortlessly across the door opening, this wall- or ceiling-mounted kit has an optional soft close device that gently closes the door, extending the life of the hardware and keeping noise at a minimum.
- Rockwood Locking Pull System FL3301 Flat Latch: The patented Flat Latch is now available with the Rockwood Locking Pull. This design provides additional engagement with the strike, keeping doors locked and secure. Engineered for smooth operation, the locking pull is manufactured to ensure strength and durability with clean, appealing lines.
- Door Rail Indicator: Bottom door rails featuring locking mechanisms can now be enhanced with an indicator, providing a clear visual display to show whether the rail is in a locked or unlocked position.
- Corbin Russwin PED4000/PED5000 Series and SAGENT PE80 Series Exit Devices: Other products the company will show at GlassBuild 2023 include these products, which are engineered to meet the ever-evolving needs of modern buildings. The new exit devices are specifically designed to provide enhanced safety, security, and convenience. In addition to the high strength, security, and durability that ASSA ABLOY is known for, the new exit devices offer elegant design finishes for every opening.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!