Camden Introduces Kinetic: A New Wireless Super Power!
Camden is proud to introduce its newest innovation — Kinetic by Camden™.
These amazing 900Mhz wireless door activation switches are powered by the simple motion of pushing the switch, eliminating the need for wired or battery power.
This advanced ‘power harvesting’ wireless system uses the energy created by the operation of the switch to power the wireless transmitter. There are no batteries to maintain or replace and no hazardous waste entering landfill! Kinetic by Camden™ features an ultra-compact receiver with field selectable momentary, delayed or latching relay operation.
The award-winning Kinetic by Camden™ system is compatible with all brands of automatic door operators. Suited for both indoor and outdoor applications, it delivers reliable door activation in any commercial, industrial and institutional application. For more information, visit https://www.camdencontrols.com/promotions/kinetic
- Battery-less Kinetic™ transmitter works with most Camden push plate switches, including:
- CM-35: 2″ x 4″ Rectangular switch
- CM-45/46: 4-1/2″ Square switch
- Operate switch with only 3.4 lbs. of force
- Up to 300ft range (open air)!
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to +85°C) operating temperature
- Also available in Camden Wireless Switch Kits, that include (2) switches, with Kinetic™ transmitters, (2) surface boxes, and (1) Kinetic™ wireless receiver.
- CM-RX90 (V2) is compatible with both Lazerpoint RF™ spread spectrum wireless transmitters and Kinetic™ battery-less transmitters.
- Enroll up to 40 transmitters
- 12/24V, AC/DC
- (1) SPDT relay contact
- 1 – 30 time delay second
- Latching, and door sequencer modes
Adjustable range control
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!