Camden’s CV-603 BLE 2-Door Access Control System Now Features Virtual Credentials
The two-door access control system does not require an additional wireless receiver or Bluetooth module.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Canada — Camden Door Controls, a provider of door activation and locking products, announces it has upgraded its industry-leading CV-603 BLE two-door access control system with virtual credentials.
The system now comes ready to support each system user with the credential of their choice, whether it be a mobile Apple or Android smartphone credential, a prox card/tag, or two-button wireless key FOB, according to the company. It includes inputs for readers, door position switch and REX device, and two outputs for electrified locking or alarm signal devices.
The system does not require an additional wireless receiver or Bluetooth module and there are no subscription fees.
The CV-603 Series (MProx BLE) is an app-based wireless Bluetooth managed access control system, designed to provide “best in class” security of doors and gates, according to the company. The CV-603 can accommodate up to 2,000 users.
CV-603 Series Features
- Programmed via BLE phone app
- 2,000 user capacity
- Wiegand reader protocol – 26, 30, 34 and 37 bits
- Common alarm relay – trigger remote devices
- Anti-pass back – Higher level of security
- Sensor Input – For door position switch or vehicle loop detector
- Form C relays – Fail-safe or fail-secure electric locks
- Built-in 433 Mhz. key fob receiver – used with CX-TXM-2 two button transmitters
- Encrypted rolling code and protected AES128 transmission of transmitters
- Operator Security Levels – 5, configurable
- 3-year warranty
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!