Neurotechnology Announces MegaMatcher Identity Management System
Neurotechnology says that its MegaMatcher Identity Management System (IDMS) system is a powerful and efficient solution that provides advanced identification, data collection, and resource management capabilities that can be used in a number ways for security applications.
VILNIUS, Lithuania—Neurotechnology, a provider of deep learning-based solutions and high-precision biometric identification technologies, has announced the expansion of the MegaMatcher product line with the release of the MegaMatcher Identity Management System (IDMS).
The company states that its new end-user-focused system is capable of handling a variety of different tasks from identity registry formation to comprehensive administration for both civil and criminal applications.
“By introducing our cutting-edge MegaMatcher IDMS we are greatly expanding the capabilities of our products ecosystem in the identity management domain,” says Irmantas Naujikas, director for Neurotechnology.
“Our solution will provide even more benefits in different ID projects.”
MegaMatcher Identity Management System Offers Advanced Functionality
Neurotechnology explains the MegaMatcher IDMS is capable of handling the most common identity lifecycle procedures, including registration, updates, status changes, history tracking and other relevant activities. Having these capabilities, the company continues, ensures that the information is up-to-date and presented in an intuitive way.
According to Neurotechnology, the system stands out from other solutions as a unified package by offering a complete set of features from the MegaMatcher product line that includes:
- Intuitive identity registration wizard: This option provides a step-by-step registration process ensures that all necessary information is captured accurately.
- Personalized biographic data collection: Neurotechnology says this feature offers flexibility and adaptability by allowing users to provide tailored biographical information to meet the unique needs of the organization or project.
- Multimodal biometric support: The company says its biometric technologies allow for the capturing of fingerprints, ICAO-compliant facial photos, palmprints and iris images, ensuring that the biometric data is of high quality and reliability.
- Identity validation: This feature is designed to ensure the quality, accuracy, and integrity of biometric and biographic data. Neurotechnology says it helps to prevent anomalous records and fraud attempts through liveness detection as well as age and quality assessment.
- Consolidation: This option delivers amalgamation of identity data from different sources enables the creation of a single identity registry that can be used for various purposes.
- Registry clean-up: Neurotechnology says this feature eliminates duplicates and fraudulent records, which helps to maintain the integrity of the identity registry.
- Summarized statistics and reports: Providing efficiency, transparency, and enabling various data analyses, helping to understand the distribution of identity data and enabling informed decisions about identity management system improvements.
- High level of security: The company says its MegaMatcher technologies ensures security by using encryption on each identity record. During the data consolidation, the system performs integrity checks to ensure records were not compromised.
- Flexible deployment: Neurotechnology asserts the product line’s flexibility ensures the system can be used on a variety of hardware and software configurations, as well as operate both online and offline, making it highly flexible and adaptable to different environments.
Underscoring the MegaMatcher Identity Management System’s power and flexibility, Neurotechnology emphasizes that as a central part of identity management ecosystems, the system can be applied in the majority of civil and criminal application scenarios, such as:
- National identity registry: Create a centralized database of citizen information to facilitate identification, governance and the delivery of government services.
- Voter management system: The MegaMatcher system ensures the integrity of elections by registering applicants, eliminating fraudulent records and building a reliable identity registry.
- Refugee registration: The system provide accurate and efficient identity management of refugees in order to improve assistance.
- Border control: Neurotechnology says its IDMS system can streamline immigration processes and secure national borders.
- Law enforcement: Maintain criminal records, quickly identify suspects and streamline investigations.
- Financial services: Provide reliable identity registration and management for financial institutions.
More news from Security Sales: ADT Advances Into Autonomous Security Solutions
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply