See Cloud-based Access Control in Action
Vanderbilt Previews ACT365 Solution During ASIS 2017, Booth #4261
- Vanderbilt ACT365 is a cloud-based access control and video management platform that delivers control from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
- The ACT365 software allows live view and video playback, access control reports and alarms with video evidence, and real-time mustering to ensure the safety of employees during an emergency.
- ACT365’s architecture allows users the ability to instantly enable or disable cardholders as needed for multiple sites, as well as lock and unlock doors from anywhere — all from a single intuitive interface.
- Security managers will find the ACT365 product integral to their success — especially in a small- to mid-size company where security management needs to be centralized in an easy-to-use interface that can be accessed remotely.
- ACT365 is designed using a mobile responsive interface ensuring it will work on any PC, tablet or smartphone. A mobile app for iOS and Android allows users to quickly disable users, view cameras or open a door.
The benefits of this kind of solution are numerous:
- Integrated access control and video management
- Cloud-based muster reporting to promote the health and safety of employees
- Access from anywhere, anytime and on any device
- Multi-site management is cost-effective
- No IT investment or headaches
The ACT365 Customer Portal features include:
- Cardholder management
- Door management
- Timezones and cardholder groups creation
- Advanced reporting for log events, audit events, fire muster/roll call, absentee reports
- Ability to view live and recorded video
- Ability to link door events with video footage for irrefutable investigative evidence in and investigation
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!