Workshops for New Control Panel Standards Scheduled
ALEXANDRIA, Va.—The National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) is encouraging security professionals to attend a workshop on the new control panel standards and false alarm prevention. Attendees will learn about the “new generation” alarm panel programming and default settings and how they will affect every alarm company. During the workshop, the presenter will also review the latest threats and punitive ordinances that are being proposed throughout the United States and update dealers on industry successes and current relations with law enforcement. Attendees can receive .2 CEUs—NBFAA Approved Course #00-0880.
For more information, contact Jennifer Gehring at (301) 585-1855.
Following is a list of seminars in October:
– Oct. 11—Dallas BFAA Meeting; Seminar Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Location: Knights of Columbus Hall
– Oct. 11—Valley Stream, N.Y., with the Metropolitan BFAA; Seminar Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Location: Valley Stream VFW Hall
– Oct. 12—Ocean City, Md., with the Maryland BFAA; Seminar Time: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Location: Sheraton Fountainebleau Hotel
– Oct. 24—Birmingham, Ala., Expo; Seminar Time: TBA; Location: Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
– Oct. 26—Connecticut BFAA Meeting; Seminar Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Location: 500 Blake Street, New Haven, Conn.
– Oct. 28—AAF (Florida) Workshop; Seminar Time: 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Location: Renaissance Orlando Hotel-Airport
Source: NBFAA False Alarm Network
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!