ADI Strikes Distribution Agreement With Brilliant Smart Home
Available for purchase through ADI’s Digital Branch, Brilliant products are also available in all ADI branch locations across North America.
SAN MATEO, Calif. — Brilliant, a smart home control and lighting company, announces that its systems and products are now available for purchase in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through ADI Global Distribution.
In addition to being available for purchase through ADI’s Digital Branch, Brilliant products are now available in all 108 ADI branch locations across North America.
“We’re excited to partner with ADI to expand the availability of Brilliant throughout North America and help integrators and security professionals unlock new growth opportunities,” says Lisa Petrucci, vice president of sales and business development at Brilliant. “By offering an incredibly powerful smart home control system at an affordable price point, professional installers can start serving more customers and also start working with homebuilders to integrate smart home systems as a standard feature in new homes.”
Brilliant’s portfolio includes touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa, camera, motion sensor, intercom, and other features; smart dimmer switches; smart plugs; and, an all-in-one mobile app. The announcement states the smart home system offers many benefits to custom integrators, technology installers and security professionals, including:
- Controls popular smart home products: Sonos, Ring, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, August, Honeywell Home, ecobee, Genie, and many more.
- Unlocks new opportunities with builders: Offers the first in-wall system that can be affordably installed as a standard feature in new homes and multifamily properties.
- Easy to install: Installs in place of a light switch panel with no custom wiring or programming required.
- Easy to use: Makes it incredibly easy for all types of consumers to access and use all of the smart home devices you install via intuitive touchscreens, built-in voice control, home automation scenes, motion detection for lighting, and more.
- Easy to expand: Brilliant’s ease of use accelerates the desire of customers to add more smart home devices to their system, which unlocks ongoing selling and installation opportunities.
“The smart home category is growing at a rapid pace — independently and in relation to security and AV installations. ADI is committed to ensuring our dealers have access to the right technology to design and build smart homes,” says Marco Cardazzi, vice president of global marketing at ADI. “We’re excited to add the Brilliant Smart Home System and product line to our portfolio and help our dealers deliver a smart home experience.”
Brilliant, based here, is funded by August Capital, Miramar Ventures, The Box Group, among other investors.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!