Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) Introduces 7-inch Keypad
The new DMP 7-inch keypad integrates into the company’s security systems and it provides integration with today’s smart home systems via Z-Wave wireless connectivity.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo.—Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) has announced the release of its latest touchscreen keypad designed for residential and commercial applications: a 7-inch keypad model.
The company states the 7-inch keypad will be part of its popular Touchscreen Series in addition to the high-security and wireless 5-Inch keypad models.
“This new keypad provides security, video, and automation, all in a large-format touchscreen. Utilizing large text, icons and intuitive graphics, the new keypad delivers the same exceptional image quality and ease of use one would experience with a smartphone,” comments Matt Dean, product manager for DMP.
DMP points out the new 7-inch keypad is compatible with all its XR and XT Series panels, and the company continues, the new keypad is fully loaded with high-functioning features such as:
- The ability to view live and recorded video from connected cameras
- The 7-inch keypad provides integration with the V-4061video doorbell to allow someone to see and speak with visitors
- The keypad includes an onboard camera that captures snapshots of who’s arming and disarming the system
- DMP emphasizes that users can easily arm areas all on one screen
- The keypad also offers dealers enhanced Z-Wave control for thermostats, lights, and door locks to support its integration into smart-home environments.
“A 7-inch keypad is a standard across the security industry and has frequently been requested by our dealers. Expanding DMP’s Touchscreen Keypad Series with a 7-inch model allows our dealers to increase their business among customers who prefer a large-format interface with best-in-class intrusion,” adds Alee Rouhani, Director of Marketing.
More news from DMP: Icons, Industry Insights Inspire at 2022 DMP Owners Forum
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply