DMP Announces Dealer of the Year Award Recipients
The by-invitation-only event was DMP’s largest Owners Forum to-date, and had a full lineup of keynote speakers centered around a central theme of “Trust.”
LAS VEGAS – DMP presented its annual dealer awards prior to the recent ISC West show during its Owners Forum, the company’s signature dealer event, at the Keep Memory Alive Event Center in downtown Las Vegas.
The awards consist of the Milestone award, honoring 10- and 25-years as a DMP dealer; Sales Recognition Awards, which spotlight Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond level sales accomplishments in 2022; and Dealer of the Year Awards for 2022 in 12 different categories. The top award categories are listed below.
Platinum Level Award Recipients:
- TecnoSeguridad Privada, Ciudad, Mexico
- Priority One Security, Greenville, S.C.
- American Alarm & Communications, Arlington, Mass.
- Koorsen Fire & Security, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Cook Solutions Group, Portland, Ore.
- Navco, Fullerton, Calif.
- Security Equipment Inc. (Sei), Omaha, Neb.
- Guardian Alarm, Detroit, Mich.
- Owen Security, Calhoun, Ga.
Diamond Level Award Recipients:
- ADT Commercial, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg, Ill.
- Vector Security, Warrendale, Penn.
- Per Mar Security, Davenport, Iowa
- Securitas Technology, Uniontown, Ohio
- Scarsdale Security, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- Wittenbach Business Systems, Sparks, Md.
- Pye-Barker Fire & Safety, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Zeus Fire & Security, Paoli, Pa.
- Interface Systems, Earth City, Mo.
- Bay Alarm Company, Concord, Calif.
- Advance Alarms, Broken Arrow, Ok.
- Johnson Controls, Boca Raton, Fla.
Individual Dealer of the Year awards were presented in several categories to the following companies:
- New Dealer of the Year – ABF Security, St. Louis, Mo.
- International Dealer of the Year – TecnoSeguridad Privada, Ciudad, Mexico
- Small Market Dealer of the Year – Owen Security, Calhoun, GA & Acadiana Security Plus, Broussard, La.
- Mid-Market Dealer of the Year – Priority One Security, Greenville, S.C.
- Large Market Dealer of the Year – American Alarm & Communications, Arlington, Mass.
- Super Regional Dealer of the Year – Bay Alarm Company, Concord, Calif.
- Access Control Dealer of the Year – ADT Commercial, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Residential Dealer of the Year – Per Mar Security, Davenport, Iowa
- Commercial Dealer of the Year – ADT Commercial, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Fire Alarm Dealer of the Year – Bay Alarm Company, Concord, Calif.
- Retail Dealer of the Year – Interface Systems, Earth City, Mo.
- Banking Dealer of the Year – Securitas Technology, Uniontown, Ohio
“We’re honored to work with many of the finest professionals in the security industry, and we’re especially pleased to celebrate our award recipients,” says Mark NeSmith, DMP vice president of sales. “We’re very proud of their accomplishments, as I’m sure their peers are as well.”
This 2023 by-invitation-only event was the largest Owners Forum to-date, DMP reports, and had a full lineup of keynote speakers centered around a central theme of “Trust.” Speakers included: Geoff Colvin, editor-at-large for Fortune magazine, best-selling author, and CBS Radio Network columnist; Lieutenant Colonel Jason Harris, U.S. Air Force combat pilot, best-selling author, thought leader and founder of No Fail Trust; television personality, celebrity chef and author chef Simon Majumdar; and leadership expert, clinical psychologist and New York Times best-selling author Dr. Henry Cloud.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!