SSI Hall of Fame: 2004
- Worked for General Foods, Remington and GE
- In 1979, joined Wells Fargo security as vice president of marketing
- Became COO before leaving corporate world
- Eventually launched research and consulting business
- Since then, has contributed to success of 700 corporations in three nations
Why He’s on the List
- Widely recognized as industry’s most prominent supplier of market research
- Reports and custom research have helped hundreds of companies
- Developed business-building programs for manufacturers, home automation companies, utilities, communications firms, investors and trade associations
- Helped ADT develop mass-market program in late 1980s
Comments & Reaction: “It was tough in the beginning, but it was clear that the security industry didn’t know much about itself. It is now 20 years later and we’re happy to have a reputation for the contributions we’ve made. Being named to this list is absolutely wonderful! I enjoy writing my monthly column for SSI and to receive this acknowledgement is great.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!