SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Joined Ademco in 1964 and spent nearly 40 years with the company
- Played key role as it went from 27 employees and $1.5 million in sales to becoming The Pittway Corp. with more than 5,000 employees and sales of $1 billion
- Pittway acquired by Honeywell in 2000
Why He’s on the List
- Distinguished Ademco Security Group as dedicated, smart and hard-driving group of people
- Emphasized integrity and customer focus
- Helped create ADI, industry’s largest distribution company
- Involved in pioneering use of reliable, low-cost wireless equipment
- Heightened economics of installation community by emphasizing uniformity of installation and service
- Associated with creating innovative AlarmNet service
Comments & Reaction: “I believe our companies (Ademco, ADI,First Alert Professional, AlarmNet, etc.) were the best manufacturers/distributors in the industry. This was accomplished by the team I led, of which I am, and always was, very proud. It is a great honor to be on SSI’s list and I thank you.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!