SSI Hall Of Fame: 2004
- Served as naval officer and federal gov’t exec
- Was VP of Penn Central Corp.
- Helped create Penn Central Technical Security Co., an anti-terrorism physical security entity
- Named president and CEO of Brink’s Home Security in 1988
- Left Brink’s in 2002, when he was named chairman of Security Industry Association’s (SIA) Homeland Security Advisory Council
Why He’s on This List
- Guided Brink’s from 66,000 customers, 22 markets and $26 million in revenues to 700,000 customers, 100 markets and $258 million
- Helped Brink’s post 13 consecutive years of record profits
- One of first to introduce mass marketing, among few to do it successfully
- Recognized champion of false alarm reduction
- Proponent of traditional physical security evolving into comprehensive life-safety and anti-terrorism solutions
Comments & Reaction: “I believe in the industry’s mission of protecting people and facilities against a wide range of threats. I care about the people in the industry; I admire their dedication to what is both a business and a calling. It’s a great honor to be included in this distinguished listing.”
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!