8 Steps to Being More Involved, Strategic and Profitable in the Electronic Security Industry
The Electronic Security Association recommends these eight steps for getting more involved in the industry and reaping the benefits of a stronger network, better education and savings for your company.
As the largest and longest standing association serving the electronic security and life safety industry, being a member of ESA is powerful. Here’s how you can be more involved, more strategic and more profitable in eight steps:
2. Start training, developing and excelling with your staff! ESA’s National Training School is the most widely recognized by regulators who license companies in our space. Take classes and get certified in person or online. Get involved in the industry by volunteering or attending our national events, where you’ll become better connected and supported. ESA even has professional groups for rising leaders and executive managers.
3. Start saving! Watching your bottom line can be just as important as the top. Our savings programs for members help them save on products and services they’re already buying, you’ll just have access to better rates.
4. Be smart about your risk! ESA’s insurance arm Security America can get you industry specific coverage on umbrella, E&O, commercial auto, workers comp, cyber liability policies and more. And as a member, you’ll secure exclusive rates.
5. Dig into the resources now at your fingertips. ESA offers state licensing guides for easy access on finding updates on licensing. Our recruiting center can help you access qualified talent and our industry specific coaching programs can help you excel.
6. Soak in the intrinsic value! We are the voice of the industry. Are you doing something great at your company but don’t have the PR bandwidth to get the word out? We have you covered.
7. ESA also has your back on the hill and in workforce development efforts across the nation to bring qualified candidates to our market.
8. Once you’re an ESA member you can rest easy. This is the power of membership.
To set up a call to learn more about how you can start benefitting from the power of membership, visit ESAweb.org/meetsophia.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!