Bold Group Introduces Managely Business Management Software
Bold says the software solution is designed to help security company’s evolve their businesses to better capitalize on new opportunities.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Bold Group, a division of EverCommerce’s Security & Fire Alarm solutions, has just launched its Managely Business Management Software.
The newly announced software solution was introduced at the company’s Converge 2022 customer conference, and the product is designed to help security company’s evolve their businesses to better capitalize on new opportunities.
“The security business is ripe for change. To help our customers succeed during this unprecedented time of momentum and convergence, we worked to evolve our software from accounting and financial management tools to a comprehensive business management platform says Alison Forsythe, president of EverCommerce Security & Alarm solutions. “Managely demonstrates Bold Group’s commitment to helping customers accelerate growth, nurture customers and build their business.”
The company says that it developed the Managely software solution to help small, mid-size and enterprise security companies, as well as alarm dealers and integrators. According to Bold Group, the software provides powerful functionality, with a modern user interface to allow security businesses to manage key business functions from a single platform, including accounting, billing, workflow management, CRM integration, inventory management, central station integration and more.
“Many security and alarm dealers and integrators use disparate programs and tools to manage their business, so they don’t have a comprehensive view of their challenges and opportunities,” comments Julie Lichty, senior vice president of product management for EverCommerce Security & Alarm solutions. “Managely was created specifically for the security industry and provides security and alarm companies the confidence and peace of mind that their business is running smoothly as well as the intuitive insights to help them drive productivity, increase revenue and reduce costs, all in one solution.”
Bold Group adds that Managely is Cloud-based and scalable to meet a variety of user needs. Additionally, through the software’s open API platform and the company’s alliances with a wide variety of partners such as Microsoft, pulseM and WeSuite, the software provides dealers the tools necessary to grow their businesses.
Bold lists Managely’s key features as:
- Executive and role-based dashboards that can be configured by role, brand and company and are driven by a sleek UI/UX, bringing data to life to better see and understand business health.
- Business Intelligence through an embedded version of Microsoft Power BI integration that provides interactive data visualizations and real-time analysis of key business insights and predictive analytics to drive forecasting and go-to-market strategies.
- Review and reputation management through a pulseM integration, giving business owners an efficient way to connect with customers, generate reviews and feedback and drive organic growth.
- Modern, flexible user interface that businesses can integrate with their company’s brand standards and brand identity through configurable dashboards, invoices, credits, statements, work orders and proposals.
- Recurring monthly revenue solutions that allow businesses to optimize a variety of transactions like billing or inventory on a subscription basis.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!