Mission 500 to Host ‘Great Las Vegas Scavenger Hunt’ at ISC West
Corporate sponsorships are available for the event, with company and independently sponsored teams participating in the scavenger hunt.
MIAMI — Mission 500, a nonprofit charitable organization, is slated to host a different of type fundraiser at ISC West 2021 than its normal activities to help raise funds for children and families in need across the United States. Security professionals and others can join the organization for “The Great Las Vegas Scavenger Hunt.”
The event will be held on July 20, 6-8 p.m. PDT at the Sands Expo Center.
How does it work?
- The scavenger hunt will take place on Day 2 of the show.
- The cost to participate is $200 per team of four participants ($50 for individuals) and includes an event medal and a T-shirt.
- The event will begin in front of the ISC West exhibit hall and conclude at Harrah’s Carnaval Bar.
- Instructions will be handed to each team at the start of the scavenger hunt and teams are expected to go to each individual designated spot and take a group photo as evidence.
- The first team to gather all location group pictures and return to the finish line wins.
“We are all looking forward to an in-person ISC West in July, which has been an important partner and venue for Mission 500 fund raising activities for over 10 years. This year, as we continue to emerge from many of the pandemic restrictions that we have all been subjected to over the past year, we need to maintain some degrees of vigilance and do things differently at ISC West,” explains Ken Gould, chairman of Mission 500.
He continues, “This year’s Great Las Vegas Scavenger Hunt should be a lot of fun, and we encourage our longstanding and new sponsor partners and individual supporters to participate in this event so we can continue to support children in need across the country.”
Corporate sponsorships are available for this event, with company and independently sponsored teams participating in the actual scavenger hunt. For more details, go here.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!