PSA Network Opens Registration for 2024 PSA TEC, Set for Dallas May 13-17
2024 PSA TEC brings together security integrators and technology brands for education, certifications, collaboration and thought leadership.
WESTMINSTER, Colo. – The PSA Network, the world’s largest consortium of professional systems integrators, has opened general registration for PSA TEC 2024, its annual education and collaboration event for security integrators.
Discounted early bird pricing is available until March 11. Attendees are encouraged to register promptly to secure their seats.
“The power of this year’s TEC is the convergence of opportunities for attendees, including premier education and certifications, sessions with industry experts, the latest in security technology and networking to build important professional relationships,” says Matt Barnette, PSA CEO and president, in the announcement.
“It is where business gets done, and we are so excited to welcome integrators and technology partners to PSA TEC 24,” he says.
PSA TEC will be held May 13-17 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas in Dallas. This education and networking event is exclusive to PSA members.
Inside the 2024 PSA TEC Agenda
This year’s PSA TEC conference will feature:
- A four-day agenda of educational programming, featuring 45 expert sessions and 30 technology certification courses. Topics include business and leadership, sales strategy, operations, digital transformation and soft skills.
- More than 500 security integrators come together for valuable networking events, including partner receptions, breakout sessions and additional collaboration opportunities, giving attendees time to connect and build meaningful relationships.
- Keynote by Zack Kass, formerly with OpenAI, on “Leveraging AI for Good” providing a blueprint to harness AI and reimagine the workplace.
- TEC Talks with cutting-edge technology from sponsoring technology partners, with solutions like video surveillance, access control, perimeter security, biometric-enabled security devices, cybersecurity solutions and more.
- Third annual Integrator of the Year/Bill Bozeman Awards recognizing leading system integrators within security, from smaller, local integrators all the way up to the big nationals.
“We look forward to over 500 security professionals at 2024 TEC,” says Candice Aragon, PSA vice president of marketing and education, in the announcement. “This year, we’re bringing popular live certifications back, and we look forward to a deeper bench of employees coming from each PSA company to access the incredible lineup of education, panels and industry collaboration
“PSA members can sharpen their industry knowledge and business leadership skills. Some of the event highlights include a session exploring the convergence of AV and security, industry luminaries reflecting on the state of the industry, six workshops allowing integrators to hone their skills, a market update with Alper Centingok from Raymond James and more,” she says.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Commercial Integrator + Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add to your bottom line.
A FREE subscription to the top resource for security and integration industry will prove to be invaluable.