Everon Announces Executive Leadership Team
Team includes executives with long-standing careers and wide-ranging experience in the security, fire, and life safety industry.
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Security integrator and commercial security, fire and life safety solutions provider Everon, also known as ADT Commercial, announced today its executive leadership team since the recent completion of its acquisition by GTCR.
CEO Dan Bresingham is a veteran of the commercial security industry, with nearly 20 years of leadership experience that spans finance, sales strategy, go-to-market planning and operations. He most recently served as the president for ADT Commercial prior to GTCR’s acquisition in October and has also held high-level leadership positions with HSM Security, STANLEY Security, and Protection 1.
“I’ve always said that we have the most exceptional individuals in the industry leading and working for this organization,” says Bresingham. “When I look at the leadership team we’ve assembled, I’m confident that their unparalleled talent, knowledge, and commitment to excellence will play a pivotal role in propelling Everon to new heights.”
Led by Bresingham, Everon’s executive leadership team includes:
- Mike McWilliams, president and chief operating officer. McWilliams has spent more than 30 years in the fire and life safety industry, most recently serving as senior vice president of field operations for ADT Commercial. Previously, he was president and CEO of Red Hawk Fire & Security, prior to and through its acquisition by ADT in December 2018 and has held leadership positions with SimplexGrinnell and Tyco International.
- Mark Foley, executive vice president and chief financial officer. Foley brings more than 30 years of industry experience to his role with Everon, previously serving as the chief financial officer for ADT Commercial. His experience includes high-level positions for Tyco International and Red Hawk Fire & Security.
- Ken Teifer, executive vice president, sales. Teifer has spent nearly 35 years in the commercial security industry, and most recently held the position of senior vice president, Sales, for ADT Commercial. He’s been a prominent sales leader across the industry, including experience with STANLEY Security and Sonitrol.
- Ryan Fritts, chief information officer. Fritts is a nearly 20-year veteran of the commercial security and cybersecurity space, with extensive experience in security, product, technology and software delivery. He most recently served as the chief information security officer for ADT, and has previously held technology leadership positions with STANLEY Security and Protection 1.
- Kasia Moore, chief legal officer. Moore brings nearly 20 years of corporate legal experience to her role with Everon, previously serving as vice president and deputy general counsel, commercial, for ADT. Prior to leading ADT Commercial’s legal team and strategy, Moore held various legal leadership roles at Carrier, United Technologies and Lennox.
- Julie Perkinson-Carpenter, chief human resources officer. Perkinson-Carpenter has more than 25 years of experience as a creative and collaborative HR professional. Her recent role was vice president, human resources, at ADT, and she has held various leadership positions within ADT over her career.
- Beth Tarnoff, chief marketing officer. Tarnoff has been an award-winning marketing leader in the commercial security space for nearly 20 years, and most recently held the position of vice president, marketing and communications, for ADT Commercial. Prior to ADT Commercial, she led marketing programs at STANLEY Security and HSM Security.
- Jay Robertson, senior vice president, organization Transition
- Robertson is a 20-plus year veteran of the security industry, spending most of his career at ADT and Protection 1. He most recently served as the senior vice president, product management, for ADT Commercial, and prior to that, held the position of senior vice president, product marketing, for ADT.
- Ed Bacco, vice president, emerging technologies
- Bacco brings more than 30 years of security management, physical security and project management experience and expertise to his role with Everon. He previously held the same position with ADT Commercial, and throughout his career has served in leadership roles for Aronson Security Group, Amazon and the National Transportation Security Operation Center.
“Over the years, I’ve witnessed firsthand the value that these leaders can bring — not only to our organization, but the industry as a whole,” says Bresingham in the company announcement. “Their experience, expertise, and determination are unmatched, and I know they’ll be central to our success at Everon.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Commercial Integrator + Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add to your bottom line.
A FREE subscription to the top resource for security and integration industry will prove to be invaluable.