PSA Elects New Members to Board of Directors
“The deep industry knowledge and business acumen of the PSA Board of Directors is something we all hold in high esteem,” says Bill Bozeman, CPP, president and CEO of PSA.
WESTMINSTER, Colo. —PSA Security Network has shuffled its Board of Directors with the election of new officers. Following is a list of elected PSA owners by company affiliation, title and Board position:
- Carey Boethel, president and CEO, Securadyne Systems; Central Regional Director
- Skip Sampson, president, KST Security; Midwest Regional Director
- Terry Rivet, president and CEO, Securitronics; Northeast Regional Director
Incumbents remaining on the Board are:
- Paul Thomas, president and COO, Northland Controls; Chairman
- Dan Budinoff, president and CEO, Security Specialists; Vice Chairman
- Christine Lanning, president, Integrated Security Technologies; Western Regional Director
- Darryl Keeler, CEO, Tech Systems; Southern Regional Director
- Bill Bozeman, president and CEO, PSA ; Director
“The deep industry knowledge and business acumen of the PSA Board of Directors is something we all hold in high esteem,” Bozeman states in an announcement. “We are pleased to announce the incoming directors who will help guide the future of PSA and continue to solidify PSA’s position in the industry.”
Tom Hagen, chairman of the board for Pro-Tec Design, reached his term limit serving as the director for the Midwest region for the last six years. Boethel, Sampson, and Rivet were all elected to two-year terms in their respective positions. Lanning and Keeler have one year remaining in their current terms but are eligible for reelection next year.
PSA is said to be the world’s largest systems integrator cooperative made up of security and A/V systems integrators throughout North America. Combined, PSA members service more than 400 branch locations, employ more than 7,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life-safety and pro A/V installations.
For more information about the PSA Board of Directors, go here.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!
Leave a Reply