TMA Excellence Awards Winners Named During Virtual Event
The awards program recognizes monitoring centers and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner.
McLEAN, Va. — The Monitoring Association (TMA) recently announced its 2020 Excellence Awards during a virtual presentation.
TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize monitoring centers (TMA members and nonmembers) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The 2020 Excellence Award Winners are:
- Monitoring Center of the Year ‐ Securitas Electronic Security
- Manager of the Year ‐ Jacqueline Brogan, Alarm Detection Systems
- Operator of the Year ‐ Amanda Edmunds, AvantGuard Monitoring Service
- Support Person of the Year ‐ Gavin Butterfield, AvantGuard Monitoring Service
The purpose of the awards program is to:
- Establish and promote the inherent value of professional monitoring services in general.
- Honor those who have made the most significant contributions to the service.
- Promote the distinct level of professionalism attained by NRTL‐approved monitoring centers.
During the June 17 presentation, TMA and Security Sales & Integration also announced Affiliated Monitoring as the recipient of the 2020 TMA/SSI Monitoring Technology Marvel Award. The monitoring firm’s Managing Director Mike Zydor accepted the award on behalf of company. In selecting Affiliated Monitoring for the award, a panel of judges noted the company’s AlertMessage and CareAlert products.
The Marvel Award, co-sponsored by TMA and SSI, is coordinated by the TMA Technology Committee. The objective of the Marvel is to provide recognition for monitoring centers creating and/or using cutting-edge technology, and to raise awareness of these new technologies.
Security Is Our Business, Too
For professionals who recommend, buy and install all types of electronic security equipment, a free subscription to Security Sales & Integration is like having a consultant on call. You’ll find an ideal balance of technology and business coverage, with installation tips and techniques for products and updates on how to add sales to your bottom line.
A free subscription to the #1 resource for the residential and commercial security industry will prove to be invaluable. Subscribe today!